CAPITAL Office Business Software
CAPITAL Support Forum
CAPITAL Office Business Software Forum Index
Post a reply
View more Emoticons
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise read this code please contact the
Confirmation code: *
Enter the code exactly as you see it. The code is case sensitive and zero has a diagonal line through it.
All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Select a forum
Visual Builder (Report & Form Design)
Developer & Power User Support
Scripting & Customisation
Email, Integration & Third-Party Applications
Operating Systems & Environments & Licencing
Technical Notes & Bulletins
COBS Tech Support
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:20 pm
* The location of the PO must match the location of the warehouse
* The PO can't be opened anywhere on the network by any user
* No part of the PO can be locked by any user. (I suspect this might only arise if there was some attempt to shipment cost the PO, even perhaps by mistake.)
Neither scenario should be the issue if you're able to edit and resave the PO.
* The status of the PO must either be set to 'partial' or 'on order'.
* The quantity on each line item ordered must be greater than the quantity already picked.
In the above case use Data Navigator to check if SOSTOCK->QTY > SOSTOCK->QTYP. This also assumes no quantities have yet been delivered into stock (SOSTOCK->QTYD) because those quantities get extracted from what's outstanding to receive.
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:19 pm
Post subject: Can't see order inside WMS
In WMS we can see all the other LEKI Orders except 2488. I have checked everything I can think of (Inspected all tables looking for differences) and cannot see a reason why the Order is not in WMS. Any clues on what I can do. The stock has arrived and needs to be processed.
phpBB Template by Vereor