CAPITAL Office Business Software
CAPITAL Support Forum
CAPITAL Office Business Software Forum Index
Post a reply
View more Emoticons
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise read this code please contact the
Confirmation code: *
Enter the code exactly as you see it. The code is case sensitive and zero has a diagonal line through it.
All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Select a forum
Visual Builder (Report & Form Design)
Developer & Power User Support
Scripting & Customisation
Email, Integration & Third-Party Applications
Operating Systems & Environments & Licencing
Technical Notes & Bulletins
COBS Tech Support
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:55 am
To create an open quote list:
1. Open Quotes
2. Click on "Open" tab (top right)
3. Right click on any quote on the list
4. Select Manage Queries
5. Click Rename button
6. Change the text to "Open Quotes" and press OK
7. Under "Column" change this to "Status"
8. Under "Value" change this to "open"
9. Press Update button
10. Press Apply
11. Press Save
All open quotes are now on the list. To export to Excel:
1. Right click on any quote on the list
2. Select Export
3. Save as an Excel Workbook or try OfficeLink (which will save as a spreadsheet then try to open it in Excel right away)
In the future all you need to do is click on right mouse, and select "Open Quotes"
If you want to add or remove columns for your report, right click and adjust presentation by selecting Column Properties.
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:22 pm
Post subject: Need list of quotes
Is there some way I can create a list of all open quotes?
phpBB Template by Vereor