1. Open Windows Explorer, i.e., Right click on Windows icon or Start button on bottom left corner of your desktop and select Open Windows Explorer from context menu, or click on folder icon on your taskbar.
2. Navigate to your ..\CAPITAL folder found on your server. I.e., this could be F:\CAPITAL or some other address.
3. Locate and run the SETUPCLIENT.EXE program found in the ..\CAPITAL folder.
4. When prompted for the software file location change this to the path you located in step 2.
Note: Do not accept the default location, which might be C:\CAPITAL or some other incorrect path.
5. Press Finished and your desktop short-cut icon will be created.
If the icon does not successfully start your software, this article describes how to manually create a short-cut icon:
http://www.capitaloffice.com.au/forum/v ... .php?t=812