I have this situation.
1. Central Billing is switched on and the HO account is on hold.
2. The sub account wants to process an order.
3. When the sales order is entered for the sub account, the usual warning message requiring a password is displayed.
4. Password is entered and the sales order is accepted despite the HO account being on hold.
5. Hence, the account balance fro the HO account is increased, despite either being over the credit limit or out of payment terms.
Clearly, we could stop the sales order from being entered if the password is not entered. However, this is allowing discretion for my staff to enter an order that I would not normally have allowed staff to have discretion over.
How can we prevent the sales order for the sub account from being entered just like in normal circumstances that when an account is on hold, the sales order cannot be entered?