|COBS Tech Support
Joined: 09 Sep 2005
|Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:55 am Post subject:
|To create an open quote list:
1. Open Quotes
2. Click on "Open" tab (top right)
3. Right click on any quote on the list
4. Select Manage Queries
5. Click Rename button
6. Change the text to "Open Quotes" and press OK
7. Under "Column" change this to "Status"
8. Under "Value" change this to "open"
9. Press Update button
10. Press Apply
11. Press Save
All open quotes are now on the list. To export to Excel:
1. Right click on any quote on the list
2. Select Export
3. Save as an Excel Workbook or try OfficeLink (which will save as a spreadsheet then try to open it in Excel right away)
In the future all you need to do is click on right mouse, and select "Open Quotes"
If you want to add or remove columns for your report, right click and adjust presentation by selecting Column Properties.