|COBS Tech Support
Joined: 09 Sep 2005
|Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:06 pm Post subject: How to Add Reminders & Alerts To Your Customer List
|1. Open Customers
2. Right click on your list of customers
3. From menu select Column Properties
4. Press Custom button
5. If the box at the bottom is not empty select a different entry on the list at the top left, i.e., User #1 or User #2 until one of the entries shows an empty box.
6. After "Heading" Type: Reminders & Alerts
7. Change "Width" to 99
8. In the box at the bottom paste this:
|ReadNote("CUSTREC", "Reminders & Alerts")
9. Press Save All
10. Find Reminders & Alerts on your Available Columns list and select it.
11. Press < to add it to your Visible Columns
12. Press Save then OK.
You should now have your reminders & alerts displayed as an extra column on your customer list.