Once you receive your license activation file(s) from CAPITAL Office Business Software, follow these steps to install it or them:
1. Ensure that all running copies of CAPITAL Business Manager and/or CAPITAL Sales Force Manager and/or CAPITAL Warehouse Manager have been closed down.
*If all running copies of CAPITAL are not closed down, users may experience errors and the software may shut down unexpectedly, if the license file is changed while the software is running.
2. Replace your existing REG file, for example, CAPREG.DAT file, which will be found in your main CAPITAL folder, typically your ..\CAPITAL folder on your server or main computer, with the new REG file.
*If this is your first REG file, it will be called CAPREG.DAT. Simply place it in your main ..\CAPITAL folder.
You may now start the software again.
If you are updating your CAPITAL Business Manager software licence the activation file is called CAPREG.DAT.
If you are updating or adding a new product, such as CAPITAL Sales Force Manager, the activation file is called SFMREG.DAT.
The activation file for CAPITAL Warehouse Manager is called WMSREG.DAT. And for CAPITAL TouchPOS it is called POSREG.DAT.
To confirm that you have correctly installed the new license take the following steps:
1. Start CAPITAL Business Manager.
2. From the main menu select Help|Registration Information
3. Confirm that the expected number of 'Licensed Users' is reported and/or that the Licensed Components list correctly describes your expected licensing.
Repeat the above steps for each software product you have acquired or updated.