Microsoft Office 2010 Security Issues
In order to operate CAPITAL Series 7 or CAPITAL V8 applications with Microsoft Office 2010 the following security setting changes are recommended:
1. Start Microsoft Excel 2010
2. Select File, Help, Options
3. Click on Trust Center
4. Click on Trust Center Settings
5. Under Trusted Documents, tick Allow documents on a network to be trusted
6. Under Trusted Locations, tick Allow Trusted Locations on my network
7. Press Add new location button
8. Enter your network drive path, or your \CAPITAL folder path, i.e., F:\CAPITAL or \\MyServer\CDrive\Capshare\CAPITAL, etc.
9. Tick Subfolders of this location are also trusted.
10. Press OK and then OK again to save your settings.