1. Open the Customers area.
2. From the menu select Toolbox|Customer Rebilling.
3. Press Add.
4. To create an invoice based on the creation of a sales order, change the "Billing Type" from "Invoicing" to "Sales Orders"
5. Next to 'Customer Account' enter your primary customer who will be receiving your goods or services.
6. Next to 'Rebilling Account' enter your customer who you will be rebilling.
7. If you want to print or email the rebilled invoice at the same time as when you raise your primary invoice or order, tick 'Print' or 'Email' as applicable.
8. If you have ticked either 'Print' or 'Email' in step 7, also specify the invoice form you wish to use for rebilling purposes, next to 'Form'
9. Press Save.
Note: A rebilled invoice will only be created if the rebilling arrangement existed at the time your invoice or order was first raised. An invoice or order will not be rebilled if you re-save an existing transaction and the rebilling arrangement did not exist at that time.
1 post • Page 1 of 1