To create a list of unpaid supplier invoices, do the following:
1. Open the Suppliers area.
2. Click on the vertical tab button on the left side, which has the label "Overview".
3. Right click on the transaction list and select Manage Queries.
4. Press New.
5. When prompted for the Query Name enter: Unpaid Supplier Invoices and press OK.
6. Define your query as follows:
Tip: After you have selected the required values under the 'Mode', "Column', 'Comparison' , 'Condition' and 'Value' headings press Update to move the 'rule' into the grid below.
7. Press Apply.
8. Press Save.
Note: This is a 'complex' query' so it may take several minutes to complete.
To remove the query and view all your transactions again:
1. Right click on the supplier transaction list and select Clear Query.
To export your transaction list to Excel or a similar spreadsheet:
1. Right click on the supplier transaction list.
2. Select Export.
1 post • Page 1 of 1