2. Right click on your list of customers
3. From menu select Column Properties
4. Press Custom button
5. If the box at the bottom is not empty select a different entry on the list at the top left, i.e., User #1 or User #2 until one of the entries shows an empty box.
6. After "Heading" Type: Reminders & Alerts
7. Change "Width" to 99
8. In the box at the bottom paste this:
Code: Select all
ReadNote("CUSTREC", "Reminders & Alerts")
10. Find Reminders & Alerts on your Available Columns list and select it.
11. Press < to add it to your Visible Columns
12. Press Save then OK.
You should now have your reminders & alerts displayed as an extra column on your customer list.