1. Open CAPITAL Business Manager.
2. Close all other running copies of CAPITAL Business Manager or any other CAPITAL software that may be open.
3. Click on "Maintenance" (bottom left corner).
4. Click on "Maintain" icon (ambulance).
5. Press Database Maintenance button.
6. Three options will be offered:
- Database Repair
- Database Compact & Repair
- Database Clean Wizard (Includes Repair)
7. Select Database Compact & Repair
8. Enter your administrator password if prompted.
9. Press Clean.
The compaction and repair process will commence.
NOTE: All other users must also be logged out of CAPITAL Business Manager for the repair process to succeed. If the system reports that a user remains logged in but you cannot identify who that user is, you may need to restart your server and repeat the above steps.
1 post • Page 1 of 1