If your software is attempting to include a copy of all transactions for the period, or unpaid invoices, when a statement run is performed and you do not wish to do this, you should remove the statement invoice form from your statement process. The steps to do this are as follows:
1. Close all running copies of CAPITAL Business Manager except for yourself.
2. Open the Customisation area. Click on Maintenance (bottom left corner) then click on Customise icon (near top left).
3. From the top menu select Install Settings|Transactions.
4. Click on Transaction Forms & Sequences button.
5. Scroll down until you find the row that reads Statement Transactions.
6. Double click on this, then blank out the form name using your Spacebar, and press Save.
7. Press Save Again.
8. Press Save one last time. (Top right corner.)
9. Close the software and re-start the software.
You should receive the message that configuration changes have taken affect when you start the software and log in, otherwise other users may still be operating the software. Repeat step (1) above if this is the case and then step (9).
1 post • Page 1 of 1